We share this monthly regional prayer guide put together by the CityChurch Network to encourage united prayer in Arkansas. Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
As we pray most earnestly night and day… may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you, so that he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all his saints. – 1 Thessalonians 3:10-13
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That we would abound in love for one another.
- Cause our churches to be united by our love for Jesus.
- Make our love stronger than our differences.
- Help our members to love each other as you love us.
… That we would abound in love for all.
- Fill us with your passion for the lost near and far.
- Make us a tangible extension of your love in our city.
- Empower us to love others in our families, work, and schools.
… That our hearts would be blameless in holiness.
- In your kindness, lead us to repentance.
- Be strong where we are weak and heal our brokenness.
- Empower us to walk freely in light and purity.
… That we would be made ready for the return of Jesus.
- Show us how to live according to your leadership.
- Help us to declare your word with boldness.
- Expand our understanding and expression of prayer.
… That you would revive us!
- Cleanse us of every impurity.
- Renew our minds with the truth of Scripture.
- Move with power among our churches and in our city.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!