Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together!
– Psalm 34:1-3
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That our lives would praise you at all times and in all seasons.
- We give you praise in seasons of joy, pain, and uncertainty.
- Help us to always maintain hearts of gratitude.
- Let your praise be my strength in every season.
… That your praise would fill the lips of…
- Our families in every area of our city.
- Our leaders in every capacity.
- The lost in our community.
… That our souls would make their boast in you.
- Provide for our needs according to your will.
- Strengthen us with your Spirit according to your might.
- Help us to trust you fully and to find our peace in you.
… That Arkansas would magnify and exalt you together.
- Break down barriers of division in our community.
- Fill our city with united, unceasing prayer.
- Make Arkansas a “city on a hill” in America.
… That You would revive us.
- Bring us together as a family of faith.
- Fill our churches with faith for a spiritual awakening.
- Show us the next step to better unite our churches this month.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!