Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed. Download here.
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. – Philippians 1:9-11
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That our love would abound still more and more…
- In our personal relationship with Jesus.
- In our families and friendships.
- Between the churches in our city.
… That our school officials would have knowledge and discernment.
- Fill them with your wisdom as they reopen the schoolyear.
- Show them how to provide a safe and excellent education.
- Provide for the needs of our schools as they resume classes.
… That our schools would approve what is excellent.
- Raise up young leaders who set an example in speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity.
- Draw our students closer in relationship to you this year.
- Fill our schools with knowledge of God revealed in Jesus.
… That our schools would be filled with the fruit of righteousness.
- Provide godly mentors for every student in need.
- Open new opportunities for church-school partnerships this year.
- Equip our churches to be a strong resource for our area schools.
… That You would revive us.
- Pour out your spirit on every school campus in our city.
- Send revival to the children and youth ministries in our churches.
- Capture the next generation with your abounding love.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!