Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father… that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. – Ephesians 3:14-19
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That we would be strengthened with the power of the Holy Spirit.
- May the world see your strength in our areas of weakness.
- Strengthen me personally, my family, and my church.
- Let your strength be seen in the leaders of our city and state.
… That our relationships would demonstrate the love of Christ.
- Help us to love those immediately around us.
- May the love between our churches set the example.
- Show us how to best love our city.
… That we would comprehend the love of Christ.
- Increase our capacity to receive your love.
- Use us to reveal your love to the broken in our city.
- Deliver us from all fear and condemnation.
… That we may be filled with the fullness of God.
- May we never be satisfied with less than your fullness.
- Remove anything in us that hinders your perfect love.
- Give us clear direction to accomplish your will.
… That you would revive us!
- Unite our churches as an extended family of affection.
- Reveal the beauty of Jesus during this Christmas season.
- Bring supernatural healing to broken families.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!