Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ… May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. – Romans 15:5-6,13
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That You will give us Your endurance and encouragement.
- Strengthen us to endure seasons of adversity.
- Cause our circumstances to align with your redemptive purpose.
- Sustain us in your grace and power.
… That the churches of our city would live in harmony.
- Help us overcome the issues that divide us.
- Give our churches opportunities to complement each other.
- Show us the next step to greater unity among our churches.
… That we would glorify Jesus in our city with one voice.
- May the unity of our churches demonstrate the love of Jesus.
- Make Jesus the focal point of our churches.
- Show us ways to work together to meet the city’s deepest needs.
… That our churches would be filled with hope, joy, and peace in believing.
- Give hope to our hurting church members and families.
- Speak peace to the storms of our hearts.
- Make our churches a joyful place for our communities.
… That You would revive us.
- Empower us to abound in heavenly hope.
- Give our churches true unity in Jesus.
- Use us to bring hope, joy and peace to the lost in our city.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!