Please partner with us in prayer for Arkansas by taking time to pray through this passage and apply it to the areas of need in your life and community. Feel free to print and distribute this prayer guide as needed.
Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you. – Hosea 10:12
Lord, let this prayer be true of us, our families, and our communities. We approach Your throne with confidence asking…
… That we would live rightly before you.
- May we always seek reconciliation with God and with each other.
- Give us grace to stand for biblical truth in love.
- Help us to make choices that align with your values.
… That our love would be genuine.
- Give us the spirit of revelation to receive your love.
- Fill us with the grace to love you with all that we are.
- Empower us to demonstrate your love to our community.
… That we would withhold nothing from you.
- Make us more receptive to your word.
- Awaken us in areas of spiritual complacency.
- Cleanse us of unknown areas of offense.
… That our churches would experience greater spiritual hunger.
- Strengthen us to seek you fervently every day.
- Help us to recognize your activity in our daily life.
- Give us your vision for our church and city.
… That you would revive us!
- Rain down righteousness in our church and city.
- Raise up a harvest of steadfast love in our families.
- Break down the barriers to the gospel in our city.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!